Field Day 2021
Setup: June 24 & 25, 2021
Event: June 26 & 27, 2021
18171 Waldow Rd
Oregon City, OR 97045
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/AhSx2eSKojvNyuGRA
Days & Hours
Thursday Setup begins at 5pm
Friday Setup begins at 8am
Saturday Setup begins at 9am
Field Day Begins – Saturday 11am
Field Day Ends – Sunday 11am
Portland Amateur Radio Club will be hosting an ARRL Field Day site in Oregon City, Oregon. We will be following the latest Oregon Health Authority COVID-19 health guidelines for outdoor activities, found here.
The PARC Field Day site is held on private property, but is open to the public. You are welcome to stop by, observe and even operate – even if you don’t have a ham radio license.
We are using sign-up sheets for:
- Reserving operator and logging spots on one of our four HF stations
- Operating and logging at the VHF/UHF station
- Manning the Get on the Air (GOTA) station (must be amateur radio operator to act as control operator)Bringing needed supplies (chairs, tables, food, snacks, etc.)
- The official Field Day positions (safety officer, media coordinator, social media coordinator, photographer/videographer, etc.)
Sign-up here and let us know how you want to be involved in Field Day 2021!
Field Day Food
Coffee, soda, water, donuts, snacks and lots of other food will be available from the beginning of setup to teardown. We will have three organized meals for everyone to enjoy:
– Setup BBQ – Friday @ 1pm
– Potluck – Saturday @ 4pm
– FD Brunch – Sunday @ 11am
Be sure to sign-up if you would like to bring needed food and supplies for the above organized meals.
Let’s all have a very fun and safe radio operation & social gathering in 2021!
If you have any questions, contact Max Sabo – email@example.com